Accounts Receivable and Licensing

Accounts Receivable and Licensing is responsible for issuing all licenses, permits, registrations and certifications.  We also provide information to Kansas residents and organizations who request information through the Kansas Open Records Act.
  • Contact Us

Forms for your convenience

  • Credit Card Payments

  • Chemigation

  • Fertilizer

  • Pesticide

  • Lodging

  • Plant Protection and Weed Control

  • Grain Warehouse

  • Food Safety

  • Meat & Poultry

  • Feed

  • Dairy

  • Weights & Measures

  • Egg

Licensure Qualifications

A bill passed in 2018 requires the Kansas Department of Agriculture to list specific civil and criminal records from receiving a license, certificate, registration or permit issued by the Department. Find those documents here.

For Internal Use

The link below is for department employees only and requires a user name and password:

Registration Enforcement and Compliance System (RECS)