Application Forms - Food Safety, Egg, and Lodging

Payment may be made by major credit card, check, cashiers check or money order only.

If you are a Corporation, LLC, or another form of business entity besides an individual or partnership, you are required to register with the Kansas Secretary of State prior to being issued your license.  You may contact them at 785-296-4564 for more information.

Failure to obtain a license may result in regulatory action. Licenses are valid from April 1st through March 31st.

For electronic payments (credit card, debit card, or electronic check), please complete the credit card and electronic payment form and email to or fax to 785-564-7490 along with the license application.
  • Food Safety

  • Lodging

  • Egg

  • Online Renewals

Kansas Business Center Logo
The  Kansas Business Center is a one-stop-shop for information and resources that new and existing business owners will need in order to do business in Kansas.