Plant Protection and Weed Control Complaint

For the most current information regarding unsolicited seed packets, please visit our Plant Protection and Weed Control page at

If you have already planted the seeds, please report it to KDA at 785-564-6698 or, even if you have already called or sent an email.
If you are reporting an unsolicited seed package, please state your location and include a brief description of the package as well as what actions were taken with the package contents. KDA advises recipients of these packages to avoid planting the seeds, and instead to double bag the package contents and mailer. If you live outside of Kansas, please contact your local state department of agriculture. 
I want to:

If you choose to remain anonymous, please know that we understand your desire for privacy and you may skip the "Your Contact Information" section below. However, we sometimes have questions about the complaints we investigate. If we are unable to contact you, it could slow or stop our investigation.

If you choose to know the outcome of your complaint, please complete the "Your Contact Information" section below so that we may reach you if we have questions. This will also allow us to report back to you the outcome of our investigation.

Your Contact Information

Format example: (913) 555-1212

Plant Protection and Weed Control Complaint

Required fields are marked by an asterisk (*).
Format example: 12/12/2012
Information provided may be subject to disclosure under the Kansas Open Records Act K.S.A. 45-215 et seq.